Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello world- reloaded

I keep doing this...I hit the writer's-block once in a while and then say 'hello-world'...it's like putting an end to an ackward pause. Nevertheless, if any of you out there has been missing by blogs....there's good news for you. I'm gonna blog more frequently. Past one, sorry two months, have been busy busy busy. I moved across the country from the quaint beautiful side of MA to the dry but cheerfully warm west (AZ). New place, new apartment, new furniture blah blah blah - long story short I was busy. But am back now! So keep watching this space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your life is scaled down version of Globetrotting.Kewl,enjoy life.... Around the World in.....ofcourse not in 8 dollars :-).

Have a nice day,
Kiran.

Anjani said...

Yeah u can say that Kiran :)
See you around.
Cheers
Anjani