Friday, June 15, 2007

Experience of its own kind !

buzzing off from work too early (at least for Indian software industry standards!)...
driving 40 miles all the way to Boston.....Arriving at the venue a hour and a half earlier
than the take-off time, just to get a better glimpse....cries of madness watching him
run and jump...guess who I am talking about....The Tamil Superstar Rajanikanth....
It was my first ever experience watching a Rajani movie the first day on the first show!
And yeah it is definitely going to be a memorable one...not because I saw some great cinema, but because of the way I was amused by the captivity the idol had on the crowds....
Men jumping with joy at the sequences on the screen and girls whistling ... Well to me it was proved that when it comes to entertaining the crowd and catching the pulse, Rajani has his "Style"....
I am not going to talk about the move because I am going to leave it to you to enjoy that experience!

1 comment:

Life is a box of chocolates said...

Your blog pours in more anxiety to watch the movie!
I could see what it means from the way you have written!